Hot Air Exposure Test Air Ventilation Accelerated Aging Test Chamber Machine Environmental Test Chambers
Ventilator-Aging Test Chamber is used to test the material heat-resistance of polymer materials (plastics, plastic) and electronic parts, electrical insulation materials, such as: Wire and cable sheathing, heat-shrinkable tubing, rubber or PVC materials.
Ventilation Conversion Formula:
V: Capacity of case;
X: Power consumed when open the air valve
Y: Power consumed when closed
T: Temperature difference between working and environmental
1. Easy to operation and the box using CNC machining, elegant design, innovative and adopt counterproductive handle.
2. Internal material is high imported SUS304 mirror Stainless steel or 304B TIG, outside is A3 Steel spray, it improves the texture and appearance of cleanliness.
4. You can visually observe through huge Tempered glass windows with lights anytime and clearly.
5. Good uniformity of temperature
7. With D.50mm test holes on the left side for external test power line or signal line.
1. With no-fuse protection switch
2. Control system with phase sequence protection and low voltage electrical protection.
3. With over-heat protection switch.
4. Over load protection device for refrigeration compressor.
5. Refrigeration compressor high and low voltage protection switch.
6. Refrigeration compressor over oil pressure protection.
7. Lack of Anti-phase protection system.
8. Overload protection for circulation fan motor.
|Internal Dimension W×H×D(mm)
|External Dimension W×H×D(mm)
|Internal and External Material
||Material of the inner box is SUS 304# stainless steel, of the outer box is stainless steel or see cold-rolled steel with paint coated.
||RT+10 degree ~200 degree (300 degree )
|Uniformity of Distribution
|Air Ventilation Rate
||0-200 times/hr adjustable, with an ventilative adjustment button, Watt/Hour
|Speed of Test Frame ( RPM)
Q1: How can i get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service