Ozone Aging Test Box temperature Humidity Test Chamber
Ozone aging test chamber is one of the climate simulation test equipment for testing vulcanized rubber in the static and dynamic tensile deformation state, exposure to air containing a certain concentration of ozone and a certain temperature environment, but no direct sunlight under the harsh Adaptability test conditions for a variety of research institutes and factories and mines laboratory test samples for the aging test.
It was controlled by the PLC touch screen, temperature control accuracy.
Ozone resistance aging test box is mainly suitable for polymer materials and products (rubber) of the resistance to ozone aging performance test. Ozone content in the atmosphere is very low, but it is the main factors of polymer materials aging. Ozone aging test chamber simulating and strengthen the ozone condition in the atmosphere, get approximate to actual use or reproduction of the test results in a short time. The studay of ozone effect regulation to rubber products, quickly identify and evaluate rubber materials resistance to ozone and antiozonant protection efficiency method, and then take effective aging proof measures to improve the service life of rubber products.
Corresponding standards: JIS K 6259, ASTM1149, ASTM1171, ISO1431, DIN53509, GB/T13642, GB/T 7762-2003, GB 2951
Ozone resistance aging test box is widely used to control products quality in measuring quality control; Rubber & Plastics; automobile production; wire and cable; packing materials; instruments and meters; medical equipment; civilian nuclear energy; civil aviation; colleges and universities; research laboratories; inspection arbitration, and technical supervision departments and other rubber products.
Ozone resistance aging test box by the occurrence of silent and efficient ozone generator ozone gas, and a certain amount of air processed, the switch in the mixture into the chamber, the continuous line UV detector to detect the concentration of ozone, ozone generator control feedback to the systems to control system settings according to the occurrence of effective control of ozone to the ozone chamber to maintain the appropriate concentration of work by heating humidification systems to meet all the test conditions.
Colourfastness to ozone for textile color fastness test fabric is mainly used for color fastness properties exposed to ozone environment; it is the special equipment for test the fabric colorfastness to ozone resistance feature.
1. Equipped with high efficiency ozone generator. It is also with HMOS sensor. When the ozone concentration of 5ppm, control accuracy of ± 20%. At the same time with a durable counters. When the tank is full load test, the ozone concentration can reach 5ppm in about five minutes;
2. Stainless steel test chamber is equipped with a large UV glass observation window, and can be closed-loop control of the ozone concentration. Rotating the sample holder can hold up to 24 samples. With automatic shut-off feature LED lights to improve the test chamber observing the effect of test;
3. In order to improve the safety performance of the device is equipped with door safety interlock feature, the ozone decomposition catalyst and exhaust design with negative pressure monitoring;
4. The user can conduct on-site calibration of each year, the sensor can also be returned to the factory for calibration. Two calibration standards have NIST traceable calibration equipment also has periodic reminders to alert users to replace ozone decomposition catalyst and an ozone generator.
1. The apparatus consists of an ozone generator, fans, baffles, sample holder and the sample compartment composition, the use of high-voltage transformer ozone generator discharge through the grid, the generator is placed before the low pressure fan, a separator system by ozone is injected into the test warehouse, sample holder mounted on the wire slip ring separated clip can be applied to samples of various sizes.
2. The device is equipped with high-efficiency ozone generator, controller, closed-loop control of ozone concentration and can accommodate 24 rotating sample holder sample by simply setting the parameters and current parameters pre-set can be displayed on the screen, thereby increasing the accuracy of the device can be manipulated and test results.
Ozone chamber ozone _ for textile color fastness test steps:
1, A control sample and a standard sample, and placed in the oven temperature (64-82F) and a relative humidity of 67% ozone test compartment until control standard colors fade and fade to the same standards.
2, The experimental phase of a cycle, the cycle is repeated until the sample reaches a predetermined color, or reaches a predetermined number of cycles.
3, Observe the degree of discoloration, to arrive at the fabric resistance to ozone color fastness.
||400mm × 400mm × 500mm (depth × width × height)
|Ozone concentration range
||25pphm ~ 800pphm (adjustable)
||RT +10 ℃ ~ 60 ℃ (adjustable)
|O3 concentration fluctuation deviation
||± 1 ℃ (no load)
||± 1 ℃ (no load)
||0 ~ 999 hours (adjustable)
||AC220V ± 10% 50Hz
Temperature humidity drug stability test chamber price can be used when constant climate conditions (temperature and/or
humidity) are needed for product testing. It also can be used for a variety of materials of high - low temperature alternating test.
The test temperature, humidity, time can be programmed. Provides conditions of temperature from -70 to +150 degree and of
humidity from 20% to 98%, low humidity 10%~98%RH is available for us..
We control quality from the materials, electronic parts, controller,comppressor, solenoid valve, and many parts of the products.
The factory has the ability to calibrate, and the customer can also designate a ISO 17025 accredited third-party organization to calibrate and issue a calibration report.
The certificate is valid until June 17, 2024
Q1: How can I get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service