Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Structure:||Vertical Model||Application:||School, Hosipital, Lab, Electronic|
|Humidity Range:||RH75%~95%||Material::||Stainless Steel|
|Light/ Lamp::||UV Lamp 40W||Type::||UV Aging Tester|
|Customized:||Customized||Temp Range:||RT+10°c ~70°c|
|Control system||The man-machine interface, color LCD touch screen|
|Temperature range||RT+10 °C~70°C|
|Temperature fluctuation||less then ±3°C|
|Center distance of lamp||65~70mm|
|Distance between sample and tube center||55 mm|
|Wave length||UV-B Wave (280~315nm) or
UV-A Wave (320~400nm)
|Specimen size and quantity||75x150 mm 48 pcs|
|Water and consumption||Distilled water, 8 liters / day|
|Power||AC 220V 50HZ 5KW|
|Tube quantity||8 lamps, imported from Canada|
(1) Electronic-eye irradiance control system
(2) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(3) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(4) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
(5) Specimen size and quantity: 75mm×300mm 24pcs, 75mm×150mm 48pcs
(1) ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
(2) ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
(3) ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
(4) ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics, etc.
UV Weathering Test Machine is the world's most widely used ,can be used in more labs throughout the world than any other accelerated weathering tester. It's used widely in the industry, such as printing ink, paint, pastics, print, packaging,motor van, metal, electron, medical, and so on.
UV Weathering Test Machine ,simulates damaging effects of long term outdoor exposure of materials and coatings by exposing test samples to varying conditions of the most aggressive components of weathering - ultraviolet radiation, moisture and heat. A UV accelerated weathering chamber uses fluorecent lamps to provide a radiation spectrum centered in the ultraviolet wavelengths. Moisture is provided by forced condensation, and temperature is controlled by heaters.
The world's most widely used UV chamber, which is used in more labs throughout the world than any other accelerated weathering tester.
It's used widely in the industry, such as printing ink, paint, plastics, print, packaging,motor van, metal, electron, medical, and so on.
Packaging Details:Strong wooden case for UV aging Tester
Delivery Detail: 20 days after getting the payment or Spot