Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temperature Range:||RT+10 °C~70°C||Control System:||The Man-machine Interface, Color LCD Touch Screen|
|Humidity Range:||75%~95%R.H||Wave Length:||UV-B/A Wave|
|Power:||AC 220V 50HZ 5KW||Center Distance Of Lamp:||65~70mm|
Uv weather resistant aging test chamber
Uv weather resistant aging test chamber is used for the examination of the ultraviolet irradiation resistance capacity when the materials/products are exposed in ultraviolet irradiation environment. Ultraviolet light is a term used to describe electromagnetic radiation with ultraviolet waves shorter than light visible to humans.UV light is present in sunlight and can cause chemical reactions in certain materials. This reaction caused them to glow,which is called fluoresce. It is widely applied to coating ink, paint, resin, plastics, printing, packaging, aluminum profile,cement, automobile, motorcycle, cosmetics, metal, electronic, electroplating, medicine, etc.
|Control system||The man-machine interface, color LCD touch screen|
|Temperature range||RT+10 °C~70°C|
|Temperature fluctuation||less then ±3°C|
|Center distance of lamp||65~70mm|
|Distance between sample and tube center||55 mm|
UV-B Wave (280~315nm) or
UV-A Wave (320~400nm)
|Specimen size and quantity||75x150 mm 48 pcs|
|Water and consumption||Distilled water, 8 liters / day|
|Power||AC 220V 50HZ 5KW|
|Tube quantity||8 lamps, imported from Canada|
(1) Condensation device simulates the effect of humidity of outdoor, meeting 100% humidity.
(2) Electronic-eye irradiance control system.
(3) Use blackboard temperature sensor providing precise temperature and recurring test result.
(4) Perform humidifying, condensation and water spraying circulating test.
(5) Irradiance is calibrated by CR-10 calibrator and automatic calibration procedure (Paten technology)
(6) Specimen size and quantity: 75mm×300mm 24pcs, 75mm×150mm 40pc
1.Inner chamber and exterior chamber material: SUS304 stainless steel.
2.Heating: Electrical heater with rapid temperature rise and temperature distribution
3.RS232 communication interface
4.Power leakage circuit breaker control circuit, overload short circuit alarm, over-temperature alarm water shortage protection.
(1) ISO 48-3-2006, Plastics - Methods of exposure to laboratory light sources - Part 3: Fluorescent UV lamps;
(2) ASTM D4329-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV Exposure of Plastics;
(3) ASTM D4587-2005, Standard Practice for Fluorescent UV-Condensation Exposures of Paint and Related Coatings;
(4) ASTM D5208-2001, Standard Practice for Fluorescent Ultraviolet (UV) Exposure of Photodegradable Plastics, etc.