300J 500J 750J ASTM E23 Pendulum Charpy Impact Testing Machine Charpy Impact Testing Machine
1. Impact energy: 300J (sledgehammer) 150 (small hammer)
2. Impact speed: 5.2m / s
3. Pre-lifting angle of pendulum: 150 °
4. Span of sample support: 40mm
5. Round corners of support jaw: R1.0 ~ 1.5mm
6. Fillet of impact blade: R2.0 ~ 2.5mm R8mm
7. The distance from the center of the pendulum to the impact point: 750mm
8. Standard sample size: 10 * 10 (7.5 or 5) * 55mm
9. Pendulum moment: M = 160.7695N.m 80.3848N.m
10. Power supply and power: 3phase 4line 50Hz 380V 180W
11. Dimensions: 2100 * 650 * 1900mm
12. Angle accuracy: 0.1 °
13. Weight: about 500Kg
Impact testing machine is used to determine the resistance of metal materials to impact under dynamic load, so as to judge the quality of the material under dynamic load.
This machine is a semi-automatic control test machine with simple operation and high efficiency. It can control the pendulum, impact and pendulum electrical appliances, and can use the remaining energy after punching the sample to automatically pendulum to prepare for the next test, especially suitable for continuous operation. Impact test laboratory and metallurgy, machinery manufacturing and other industries that do a lot of impact tests. The B-type impact tester complies with the national standard GB / T3808-2002 "Inspection of Pendulum Impact Tester", and performs the impact test on metal materials according to the national standard GB / T229-2007 "Charpy Pendulum Impact Test Method for Metal Materials".
1. The main machine of the testing machine has a single supporting column structure, a cantilever hanging pendulum, and a U-shaped pendulum body.
2. The impact knife is fixed by screws, which is easy to replace;
3. Sample simply supported beam support;
4. The main machine is equipped with safety protection pins and equipped with safety protection nets;
5. The testing machine is semi-automatically controlled. The pendulum, hanging pendulum, impact, and pendulum are all electrically controlled, and the remaining energy after punching the sample can be used to automatically prepare the pendulum for the next test. It is especially suitable for continuous impact. Test laboratory and a large number of metallurgy and machinery manufacturing departments doing impact tests;
6. The testing machine complies with the national standard GB / T3803-2002 "Inspection of Pendulum Impact Tester", and performs the impact test on metal materials according to the national standard GB / T229-2007 "Metal Charpy Notch Impact Test Method".
Q: Are your company a trading one or a factory ?
A: We have our own factory and we have also register a trading company for more options (in order to make the business more simple) for more than 18 years focusing on test instruments field and 15 years exporting experience. As one of the toppest supplier in Dongguan, OEM/ODM is warmly welcome from all of you as long as you confirm us with your requirement.
Q: How to choose the most suitable products?
A: Our professional team will give you the best suggestion as long as you tell us what kind of test you need to do and the required specification.
Q: What's the delivery term?
A: At most of time, we have stock in the factory. If there is no stock, normally, the delivery time is 15-20 working days after deposit receipt. If you are in urgent need, we can consider making special arrangement for you.
Q: Do you accept customization service?
A: Yes, of course, we can not only offer standard machines, but also customized machines according to your request. Don't hesitate to tell us your requirement, we will do our best to meet your needs.
Q: Can we visit your factory before order?
A: Yes, we warmly welcome and sincerely invite you and your team to visit our factory, we will help to arrange hotel and pick up you from airport.
Q: How about your warranty?
A: Generally, our warranty is one year. Within the warranty period, we can offer technique support and part parts change, if it's necessary, our engineers may go to your place for better service.
Q: What is the order process?
A: Get Inquiry - Send the Quotation - Confirm the requirements - Order confirming - Payment - production - testing and debugging- packing - Confirm with customer about the necessary documents- Arrangement the Delivery - Send the product out - Customer Receiving - After Service.
Q: How to install and use the product?
A:About the machine you grt from us, we will send you an operation video to teach you how to install and use the product with English speaking. However, if you need us to teach you face to face, please let us know in advance.