|Product Name:||Mini Egg Incubator||Egg Turning Mode:||Bird, Chicken, DUCK, Emu, GOOSE, Reptile, Turkey, Quail|
|Weight (KG):||4.7 KG||Temperature:||Automatic Controllable Temperature|
|Egg Capacity:||56 Eggs||Voltage:||AC:110/220V|
|Hatcheing Rat:||98%||Material:||Environmental-friendly Plastic Material|
56 Capacity Egg Incubator,
Mini Poultry Chicken Brooder,
Controllable Temperature Chicken Brooder
1. Automatic temperature control between 5℃ and 50℃ every 2 hours
2. Automatic egg-turning every 2 hours
3. Egg Capacity: 56 chicken eggs
4. package: carton package with foam inside.
5. Automatic eggs testing function.
6. Automatic humidity display, accuracy with 1%RH.
7. Fashion and delicate surface.
8. voltage available with 110v/220v.
How to operate Egg incubator hatching machine mini chicken egg incubator
1. Please add water when you start to use it
2. Please preheat before the machine start to work, check whether it is 38°C or not, if not, please set it to be 38°C according to press button instruction.
3. Please check whether the LED lights are on or not.
4. Fill the water pan with water through the water-adding hole. Put eggs into egg tray, then put on the lid of machine and turn on power.
5.when finish the eggs incubating and hatching, clean the incubator.
|Capacity||56 chicken/132 quail eggs|
|Usage||Chicken, quail, duck, bird|
|Egg Turner||Automatic per 2 hours|
|Hatching rate||More than 98%|
Advantages of Egg incubator hatching machine mini chicken egg incubator
1. Our cover is transparent , very convenient for you to see all the hatching process .
2. Our control panel is LED indicator, better for you to see the display and to do the settings during operation when the machine is working.
3. Our incubator have automatic eggs testing function, guaranting all being incubated eggs good.
4. Our incubator design with heater and brushless fan, heater has the advantages of heating uniformity, longer work in life , lower power consumption, light weight.
5. Our power is only 80w, better for environmental protection and energy conservation.
6. Please see our picture, we use a water hole at the bottom to add water, very easy to add water inside.
7. CE approved, patent owned; Data keeping even power off.
8. Outside water adding, no need to cut electric to add water.
9. With heater element, Fan, temperature rises slowly and stop heating
How long will it take to incubate chicken eggs?
The incubation period for chicken eggs is 21 days. You should turn your eggs at least three times a day for the first 18 days, and stop turning after the 18th day (or use a hatcher if you have eggs from different days in the same machine). This allows the chick time to orient itself inside the egg before piping.
After day 18, KEEP THE INCUBATOR CLOSED except to add water. This will help bring the humidity up to help the chicks hatch. I know it will kill you not to open the incubator 1000 times when it's this close to hatch time, but it's not good for the chicks. If you haven't bought an incubator yet, invest the extra couple bucks in the picture window model. Then you can "see it all" without causing harm to your hatch.