Lab Equipment High Altitude Low Pressure Simulation Environmental Climatic Test Chamber Environmental Test Chambers
Altitude Test Chamber Manufacturers,Altitude Chamber are used in different industries like the instruments and meters, electrical products, materials, spare parts, equipment, etc, but mainly in aviation, aerospace, information, electronics and other industries. This machine can be operated at a low pressure, high temperature, low temperature, under the effect of single factor or multiple conditions at the same time. Simulation of high-altitude conditions like might be found in mountainous regions. Test for electric performance parameters of the specimen.
|Inner Size (D*W*H)mm
||≥100℃, ±3.0℃(at 101kPa, ATM no load)
|<100℃, ±2.0℃(at 101kPa, ATM no load)
||±2kPa (101kPa ~ 40kPa), ±0.5kPa (4kPa~40pKa ), ±0.1kPa (4kPa~1kPa)
||101kPa ~1kPa≤30mins (Room temp)
|Pressure recovery rate
1. Box made by numerical control equipment, advanced technology, smooth lines,
2. Box material is 1.2mm thickness 304SUS stainless steel
3.The air duct in the oven adopt single-cycle system, with import of axial flow fan, To improve the air flow, heat ability, greatly improved the uniformity of the temperature in the cabinet
4. Tube: Special uv lamp, 2 rows, 8PCS,40W/PC
5. Lamp Lifetime: more than 1600h
6. Water supply and consumption:Tap water or distilled water about 8L/day
7. Both sides were installed in the studio 8PCS UVA or UVB lamp
8. Heating method: Bladder tank type heating,heat up fast,temperature distribution uniformity
9. Tank cover:double flip,easy shut down.
10. The tank water level automatic filling water, prevent damage of heat pipe air to burn.
11. Sample frame is made from stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
12. Machine bottom using high quality PU wheel fixed
13. Drainage system using U type drainage device
14. The test sample surface with uv light plane in parallel
15. Internal installation of automatic sprinkler spray system, the water pressure is adjustable
Q1: How can i get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service