300 Degree Vacuum High Temperature Aging Testing Industrial Oven
This product is widely used in industrial and mining enterprises, universities, scientific research and various types of laboratories and other vacuum storage leak detection or ceramics, glue, epoxy resin, paint, plastic toys, resin crafts, etc. , Vacuum, defoaming of candles, printer cartridges, and glass products.
1. The oven consists of chamber body, vacuum system, protection system, electrical control system, etc.
2. The cabinet adopts advanced mechanical equipment, advanced technology, smooth lines and beautiful appearance
3. The inner box is made of 3mm thick high-quality stainless steel wire drawing board that has been polished to reinforce the crucible. The outer box is made of 1.2mm-thick high-quality cold-rolled steel sheet that is electrostatically sprayed after special treatment on the surface.
4. High-performance sealing material and unique silicone rubber sealing structure are used between the door and the door frame to ensure good sealing and aging resistance.
5, the vacuum system consists of domestic high-quality vacuum pump (optional), stainless steel vacuum valve, stainless steel connecting pipe and pointer vacuum pressure gauge.
6. There is a stainless steel sample rack in the box, which can be disassembled and cleaned easily.
7. The door of the cabinet is tempered and the bulletproof double glass door observation window is installed. The glass window is installed in the middle of the door, and the changes of the internal test articles during the test process can be clearly observed.
8. Vacuum system: The studio is a closed space and is connected to a vacuum pump and a pressure sensor through a vacuum line. The vacuum pump continuously works to extract the gas in the working chamber. The pressure in the working chamber will become smaller and lower than the standard atmospheric pressure. The intake valve will induct the air and balance the pumping gas to obtain the required vacuum degree. A hand valve is installed in the front stage of the vacuum pump to manually adjust the pumping volume of the vacuum pump. This vacuum pump is equipped with a ballast valve. When the pump is used for steam extraction, make sure the gas ballast valve is open.
||Vacuum drying oven
||Width × depth × height (mm)
||Width × depth × height (mm)
Q1: How can i get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service