|Model:||YQX-II||Temp.Range:||Room Temperature +3℃ To 60℃|
|Anaerobic Level:||Oxygen Content≤1%||Power(W):||600|
|Power Source:||1∅220V 50Hz||Carton Size WxDxH(cm):||120x73x137|
Lab Biological Anaerobic Incubator,
13L Anaerobic Incubator,
Systematic Anaerobic Incubator
Automatic Moisture And Temperature Control Medical Laboratory Lab Biological Anaerobic Incubator 13L
Anaerobic incubator is also called anaerobic workstation or anaerobic glove box. Anaerobic incubator is a special device for bacteria culture and operation in anaerobic environment. It can provide strict anaerobic state constant temperature culture conditions and has a systematic, scientific work area. It is mainly used in testing institutions such as third-party testing, medical institutions such as hospitals and pharmaceutical factories, and research institutions such as universities and research institutes.
Anaerobic incubator for medical institutions for anaerobic bacteria culture.
1. The product is composed of constant temperature incubator, anaerobic operation chamber, sampling chamber, gas circuit and circuit control system, box rack, bottle rack, wax melt sterilizer and other parts. Can form a stable anaerobic environment in the operating room, specially for the cultivation of anaerobic microorganisms involved.
2. Adopt microcomputer intelligent PID temperature controller, can accurately reflect and control the temperature in the incubator.
3. Ultraviolet sterilization lamp is installed in the box.
4. The inside of constant temperature incubator is made of stainless steel SUS304.
5. The front window of the operation room and sampling room is made of impact-resistant special glass plate. The special gloves are reliable, comfortable, flexible and convenient to use.
6. The operating room is equipped with special inoculation rod sterilizer, wax melting disinfection device, deoxygenation catalytic converter.
7. Independent external temperature protection device.
8. Comply with the requirements of GB/T18268.1-2010 for measuring, controlling and laboratory electrical equipment and electromagnetic compatibility.
9. Passed GB4824 Industrial, Scientific and Medical (ISM) RF Equipment, Electromagnetic Disturbance Characteristics, Limits and Methods of Measurement Group 1 Class B test.
|Temp.Range||Room temperature +3℃ to 60℃|
|Anaerobic level||Oxygen content≤1%|
|Sampling chamber forming anaerobic state time||≤5min|
|Sampling chamber forms an anaerobic mode||Vacuum + gas replacement (99.99% nitrogen or hydrogen 5% carbon dioxide 10% nitrogen 85% mixture)|
|Operation room forming anaerobic state time||≤1hour|
|Operation room forming an anaerobic mode||gas replacement (99.99% nitrogen or hydrogen 5% carbon dioxide 10% nitrogen 85% mixture)+Microflow control|
|Operation room anaerobic environment maintenance time||> 12 hours after stopping the supplementation of trace gas mixture|
|Anaerobic formation control mode||Manual, button operation|
|Culture room internal dimension WxDxH(cm)||25x19.4x28.5|
|Culture room internal capacity(L)||13|
|Sampling chamber size WxDxH(cm)||33x23x32|
|Operating room size WxDxH(cm)||81.4x66.4x66.8|
|Carton size WxDxH(cm)||120x73x137|
|Temp.Controller||LED digital display PID temperature controller||LED LCD display PID temperature controller|
|Power source||1∅220V 50Hz|
|Remark||1. External height (H) with 16.5cm accessories
2. Customers need to provide their own test cylinder, gas, pressure reducing valve and catalyst
1. Standard exported package: Internal anticollision protection, external export wooden box packaging.
2. Shipping by express, by air, by sea according to customers' requirements to find the most suitable way.
3. Responsible for the damage during the shipping process, will change the damage part for you for free.
4. 15-20days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.