Prohibited Items in The Constant Temperature And Humidity Test Chamber:
Prohibited items in the constant temperature and humidity test box:
1. Nitroglycerin (ethylene glycol dinitrate), nitroglycerin (glycerol trinitrate), nitrocellulose and other explosive nitrates.
2. Trinitrobenzene, trinitrotoluene, trinitrophenol (picric acid) and other explosive nitro compounds.
3. Peracetic acid, methyl ethyl ketone peroxide, benzoyl peroxide and other organic peroxides.
1. Spontaneous combustion: Metals: "lithium", "potassium", "sodium", yellow phosphorus, phosphorus sulfide, red phosphorus. Celluloid: calcium carbide (calcium carbide), phosphide lime, magnesium powder, aluminum powder, sodium bisulfite.
2. Oxide properties:
(1) Potassium chlorate, sodium chlorate, ammonium chlorate and other chlorates.
(2) Potassium peroxoate, sodium peroxoate, ammonium peroxoate and other peroxyacid salts.
(3) Potassium peroxide, sodium peroxide, barium peroxide and other inorganic peroxides.
(4) Potassium nitrate, sodium nitrate and other nitrates.
(5) Potassium hypochlorite and other hypochlorites.
(6) Sodium chlorite and other chlorites.
(1) Diethyl ether, gasoline, acetaldehyde, propylene oxide, carbon disulfide and other substances whose ignition point is less than -30℃.
(2) Ordinary ethane, ethylene oxide, acetone, benzene, methyl ethyl ketone and other substances whose ignition point is above -30℃ but less than 0℃.
(3) Methanol, ethanol, dimethylbenzene, amyl acetate and other substances whose ignition point is above 0°C and lower than 30°C.
(4) Kerosene, gasoline, turpentine, isoamyl alcohol, acid vinegar and other substances whose ignition point is above 30℃ and below 65℃.
(4) Flammable gases: hydrogen, acetylene, ethylene, methane, ethane, propane, butane and other gases that may burn under 1 atmosphere at a temperature of 15°C.