Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Temp Shock Range:||-65~150℃||Temp Fluctuation:||≤±0.5℃|
|High Low Temp. Exposure Time:||≤ 30 Mins||Structure:||2 Zone|
|Advantage:||20% Energy Saving|
Temp Shock Range -65~150℃ 2 Zone or 3 Zone Thermal Shock Test Chamber
1. Thermal Shock Test Chamber Features
With high precision perfect external design, external with double sides cold rolled plate electrostatic powder coated material, internal with SUS#304 high temperature resistant stainless steel. Insulation material adopt fire resistant high strength PU polyurethane foaming thermal insulating material. More than 20% energy saving is achieved thanks to the introducing of Japan & German advanced refrigerator control technology. Control system and control circuit components all with famous brand .
2. Thermal Shock Test Chamber Standard Compliance:
1.Thermal Shock Test Chamber Manufacturing Standard:
GB/T10586-2006 Specifications for damp heat chambers
GB/T10592-1989 Sesecification for low/high temperature test chambers
GB/T5170.2-1996 Inspection methods for basic parameters of environmental testing equipments for electric and electronic products. Temperature testing equipments;
GB/T5170.5-1996 Inspection on methods for basic parameters of environmental testing equipments for electric and electronic products--Damp heat testing equipments
GB2423.1-2008(IEC68-2-1)Environmental testing - Part 2: Test methods - Tests A: Cold
GB2423.2-2008(IEC68-2-2)Environmental testing for electric and electronic products Test methods - Tests B:Dry Heat
GB/T2423.22-2008 Environmental testing for electric and electronic products-Part 2:Test methods-Test N:Change of temperature
GJ8150.3A-2009(MIL-STD-810D)environmental test methods and engineering guidelines
GJ8150.4A-2009(MIL-STD-810D)environmental test methods and engineering guidelines
GJB/150.5-2009 Temperature Shock Test
Thermal Shock Test Chamber Applications
This equipment is widely applied for electronic and electric products, components and materials by constant high low temperature, temperature shock and rapid temperature change reliability test .
Thermal Shock Test Chamber Technical Parameters :
|Model No.||Internal Dimension (mm)||External Dimension (mm)|
|Pre-cooling Zone Temp.||-10~-80℃|
|Pre-heating Zone Temp.||+50~+220℃|
|Pre-cooling Zone Cooling Rate||-10~-40℃ ≤ 30 mins -10~-60℃ ≤ 50 mins -10~-80℃ ≤ 65 mins|
|Pre-heating Zone Heating Rate||+50~150℃ ≤ 30 mins +50~180℃ ≤ 50 mins +50~220℃ ≤ 60 mins|
|Temp. Shock Range||B type :-40~150℃ C Type :-55~150℃ D Type :-65~150℃|
|Temp. Recovery Time||≤5mins|
|High low Temp. Exposure Time||≤ 30 mins|
24 Hours online service for your consult
1) More than 8 years manufacturer experience in test equipments and with strong research and development team.
2) Acceptable customization for all kinds of specical specification products.
3) We value the inquiry sent to us timely, ensure quick and competitive offer.
4) We put your order into our tight production schedule,ensure your punctual delivery time.
5) We are a sales team, with more than 10 years experience, more professional and reliable
6) Our professional team could provide the best suggestion as long as you tell us what kind of test you need to do and the required specification.
7) Welcome to view our factory at any moment .
2. After sale service
1) We deal with your complains within 24 hours and solution provide within 3 working days.
2) Trainning how to instal the machine, training how to use the machine. We would offer operation video and English operation muanual. We can provide video-con.
3) 1 year warranty service and all life maintenancee; our engineers could go to your place for better service necessarily.