Laboratory Simulating Light Bulb Yellowing Resistance Aging Test Chamber Environmental Test Chambers
This anti-yellow aging testing equipment can provide the simulative heat of the sun and ultraviolet radiation environment of space. It is used for observing the anti-yellowing degree of the sample after a period of time effected by the ultraviolet ray and the temperature. Grey stain can be used for reference standard, to judge it’s yellowing degree. Products will change their color when radiated by the sun or influenced by the environment of the container. Use the UV lamp 300W, so that the experiment can be finished in a short time. The machine can also be used as an aging tester or an oven, presenting a multi-function machine.
Standards:GB/T8830, ASTM D1148, ISO8580 etc.
1. Use hot wind cycle to heat;
2. Use SUS #304 stainless steel as inner material;
3. Use paint-coated processing as external material.
|Internal size W×H×D(cm)
|External size W×H×D(cm)
|Accuracy of temperature
|Distribution of temperature
||Electronic LED digital display, automatic play several micro PID temperature controllers
||Speed of 1~10rpm, adjustable, single-deck rotating stand
||SUS mirror finished stainless steel
||Special steel, galvanized antirust processing, the senior resin coating with the lacquer that bake
||Over-temperature power-off protection, Over-temperature protection, Over-time protection
||2 groups of unadjustable stainless steel layer
1. Box made by numerical control equipment, advanced technology, smooth lines,
2. Box material is 1.2mm thickness 304SUS stainless steel
3.The air duct in the oven adopt single-cycle system, with import of axial flow fan, To improve the air flow, heat ability, greatly improved the uniformity of the temperature in the cabinet
4. Tube: Special uv lamp, 2 rows, 8PCS,40W/PC
5. Lamp Lifetime: more than 1600h
6. Water supply and consumption:Tap water or distilled water about 8L/day
7. Both sides were installed in the studio 8PCS UVA or UVB lamp
8. Heating method: Bladder tank type heating,heat up fast,temperature distribution uniformity
9. Tank cover:double flip,easy shut down.
10. The tank water level automatic filling water, prevent damage of heat pipe air to burn.
11. Sample frame is made from stainless steel or aluminum alloy.
12. Machine bottom using high quality PU wheel fixed
13. Drainage system using U type drainage device
14. The test sample surface with uv light plane in parallel
15. Internal installation of automatic sprinkler spray system, the water pressure is adjustable
Packing & Delivery
- PP film first
2. Vacuum package
3. PP film again
4. 10mm thickness PU foam to avoid collision
5. Strong wooden case
6. Standard BOTO MACHINE MARK
BOTO GROUP is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipment over 20 years. BOTO products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags, footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products, plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units, quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
BOTO deals with customers from more than 150 countries and regions. Meanwhile, we are committed to cooperate with different dealers in different countries and regions in order to offer better service. Our mission is to help every customers establish testing labs to ensure the quality of their products.
Our company will continue to develop, innovate and keep faith. We combine with the international testing standards and the specific demands of customers that may establish a new banner in Chinese testing industry.
We control quality from the materials, electronic parts, controller,comppressor, solenoid valve, and many parts of the products.
During the whole business process, we offer Consultative Selling service.
1) Customer inquiry process:
Discussing testing requirements and technical details, suggested suitable products to customer to confirm. Then quote most suitable price according to customer requirements.
2) Specifications customize process:
Drawing related drawings to confirm with customer for customized requirements. Offer reference photos to show the products appearance. Then, confirm the final solution and confirm final price with customer.
3) Production and delivery process:
We will produce the machines according to confirmed PO requirements. Offering photos to show production process.
After finish production, offer photos to customer to confirm again with the machine. Then do own factory calibration or third party calibration(as customer requirements). Check and test all the details and then arrange packing.
Deliver the products in confirmed shipping time and inform customer.
4) Installation and after sale service:
Defines installing those products in the field and providing after-sales support.
Q1: How can i get a quotation?
A1: Kindly provide us your details request (inner chamber size, temperature range, humidity range, power supply, product, etc.), leave us an inquiry or email and we will response promptly!
Q2: What's your temperature & humidity range?
A1: Our standards temperature range is -70℃~+180℃, 20%~98%RH.
We also can do Ultra low temperature to -190℃ .
Q3: What's your rate of heating & cooling?
A3: Our standards rate is average 3℃/min for heating, 2℃/min for cooling.
3℃/min,5℃/min,8℃/min,10℃/min,15℃/min linear or non-linear speed is available for us.
Q4: What's your warranty?
A4: 12 Months (Noted: free spares parts can be offered during warranty period, exclude consumables and man-made damages), life-time technical service