Climate Test Cabinet Humidity And Temperature Control Cabinets Programmable Environmental Chamber
Temperature humidity test chamber is used to test various types of materials for their tolerances of heat, cold, dry, humidity. It is applied for quality inspection for all types of electronic products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries.
Temperature and humidity testing help to determine the behavior of the components in severe test conditions and environments that involve fluctuatingenvironment, high temperature, and different relative humidity. The tests can be done with constant temperature and humidity in a static state and can bedone in a dynamic state where the moisture is used to induce a failure of the components or materials.
1. The constant temperature and humidity test box is mainly composed of control panel, distribution panel, insulation layer, air supply fan, heater, humidifier and refrigeration unit. The main specifications can be divided into 6 standard sizes and 10 specifications under different conditions.
2. The controller can be connected to the computer through LAN interface. Users can design programs on the computer screen, collect test data and records, call program execution, remote control machine switch and other functions.
3. The use of multi-wing air supply fan strong air circulation, to avoid any dead angle, so that indoor temperature and humidity distribution is uniform.
4. Complete safety protection device, if abnormal conditions occur, the controller screen will automatically display the fault status, cut off the power switch, and provide troubleshooting methods.
|Internal Dimension WxHxD (mm)
Low Temperature(A:25°C B:0°C C:-20°C D:-40°C E:-60°C F:-70°C)
High Temperature 150°C
The temperature range can be customized
||20%~98%R.H.(10%-98% R.H. / 5%-98% R.H ,is a special optional condition, need Dehumidifier)
Distribution uniformity of
temperature and humidity
|0.1°C; 0.1% R.H/±2.0°C; ±3.0% R.H.
||-60℃~+150 ℃(Air-cooled type)
20%-98% RH (the distribution range is as follows)
|The cooling rate (no-load)
|The heating rate (no load)
|Analytical accuracy of temperature
|Precision of humidity control
||A sound level is less than 75 dB (A) (measured in a soundproof room with 25 C ambient temperature and less echo; measured the average value of 8 points by A weighting; measured the level of each test point is 1 metre from the noise source and the height is 1 metre from the ground).
|Material of inner and outer boxes
||SUS # 304
|Outer box light source
||High brightness lamp
|Structural design of stratosphere
||Effective avoidance of condensation at the top of the box
||Observation sample use (W*L 28*35 cm)
|Anti-sweat design of windows
||Electrical heating device to prevent condensation of water and gas (40 W)
|Can be used for connect external test power cord and signal (diameter 50 mm)
||Pulleys are movable and positioned with strong bolts (200Kg/wheel)
Rigid polyurethane foam
(its advantages are:
1. High efficiency and energy saving, seamless after filling, strong bonding after curing.
2. Seismic and compressive resistance, no cracking, no decay, no falling off after solidification.
3. It has ultra-low temperature heat conductivity, weather resistance and heat preservation.
4. High efficiency insulation, sound insulation, waterproof and moisture-proof after curing.
5. waterproof performance is good, because the foam hole is closed, the sealing rate is 95%, and the rainwater will not permeate through the hole.
||Movable adjustable grids and two stainless steel strip grids (5.0 cm per grille)
|Double-channel heat insulation and tight gas to effectively isolate external temperature leakage
C.Safety Protection System
||FUSE. RC electronic surge protection for leakage circuit breakers
|Internal self-automatic detection and protection device of controller
1. Data transmission detection between microcomputers
2. Temperature/Humidity Sensor→ circuit break or short circuit (+/- OVER)
3. Layer 1 high/low temperature over-temperature protection → Settings for operation control high and low temperature over-temperature protection
|Fault Detection and Control Interface(Automatic Detection and Protection Device for External Faults)
1. High Temperature Overtemperature Protection of the Second Layer→Electronic high temperature overtemperature protection device
2. Layer 3 High Temperature Overtemperature Protection→High temperature overtemperature protection device
3. Protection of water-cut incineration→Humidity water cut-off protection and electric heat water cut-off air incineration protection
4. Compressor protection→Refrigerant pressure protection and overload protection.
5. Extended Protective Device→Reserve two sets of fault detection input expansion protection devices for use.
|Fault Abnormal Protection
||Cut off control power supply and fault reason indication and alarm output signal when abnormal fault occurs.
|Active Water Shortage Indicator
||Initiative prompt for lack of water on machine.
|Dynamic High and Low Temperature Protection
||Dynamic adjustment of high and low temperature protection value with setting conditions.
|Normal Temperature Protection
||After shutdown, the test area of the machine will be protected automatically by lowering to the normal temperature.
1. The control system automatically adjusts the operation of the refrigerator according to the test conditions, so that the equipment is in the best energy-saving condition.
2. The refrigeration capacity of the evaporator is switched by the solenoid valve driven by the control system.
3. Compressor return air cooling circuit.
The first-order compression is adopted for the 0 ~40℃ model.
Binary cascade refrigeration is adopted at 40 ~70℃.
||The original imported French Taikang fully enclosed low noise rotor compressor.
||R404a/R23 (ozone depletion index is 0, R23 is used in cascade refrigeration system).
Air-cooled: Finned tube heat exchanger.
Water-cooled: shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
||Finned tube heat exchanger (also used as dehumidifier).
|Plate heat exchanger
Stainless steel brazed plate heat exchanger (cascade refrigeration system used).
||Expansion valve + capillary.
Packaging & Shipping
1 Standard exported package: Internal anticollision protection, external export wooden box packaging.
2 Shipping by express, by air, by sea according to customers' requirements to find the most suitable way.
3 Responsible for the damage during the shipping process, will change the damage part for you for free.
15-20 days after confirming order,detail delivery date should be decided according to production season and order quantity.