Thermal Cycle Shock Rapid Temperature Change Test Chamber is ideally suited for specimen test requiring quick changes of temperature. It can evaluate the failure of thermal mechanical properties of product. Normally, the temperature rate is less than 20℃/min, which can achieve the real application environment of testing sample by the fast ramp rate.
1. To simulate test environment with different temperature and humidity.
2. Cyclic test includes climatic conditions: holding test, cooling-off test, heating-up test, and drying test.
DESIGN FEATURES OF THE CHAMBER
1. It has cable ports are provided on the left side to allow easy wiring of specimens for measurement or voltage application.
2. The door equipped with hingespreventing auto-closing.
3. It can designed to comply with major environmental test standards like IEC, JEDEC, SAE and etc.
4. This chamber is safety tested with CE certificate.
1. It adopts high-precision programmable touch screen controller for easy and stable operation.
2. Step types includes ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, and end.
IEC60068-2-14 and etc.
TEMPERATURE RAMP SYSTEM (HEATING & COOLING)