|Product Name::||Needle Tester Salt Spray Test Machine||Spray Mode::||All Have A Continuous + Intermittent Spray Method|
|Power::||Electronic||Work Room Size (mm):||1200x800x500|
|Exterior Size (mm):||1800x1100x1200||Voltage:||1Phase/220V|
IEC 60068 Salt Spray Chamber,
3.5kw Salt Spray Chamber,
NSS Environment Salt Spray Chamber
Salt Spray Chamber Price Environment Salt Spray Corrosion Test Machine IEC 60068-2-11, ISO, ASTM Standards
Please contact us first before you place order.
The Salt Spray Test Chamber is applicable to the salt spray corrosive test for the protection layer of components, parts,
electronic and electrical parts and metal materials and industrial products.
It meets the following standards:
IEC60068-2-11 (GB/T2423.17), GB/T10125, GB/T1771, ISO9227, ASTM-B117, GB/T2423-18, QBT3826, QBT3827,
IEC 60068-2-52, ASTM-B368, MIL-STD-202, EIA-364-26, GJB150, DIN50021-75,
ISO3768, ISO 9227, 3769, 3770; CNS 3627, 3885, 4159, 7669 etc.
|Model||Work Room Size (mm)||Exterior Size (mm)||Voltage||Power (KW)|
A waterproof structure is adopted between the chamber cover and chamber body, thus there is no salt spray overflow.
• Adopts the tower spraying system and equipped with the salt solution filter system and non-crystal nozzle so as to realize even salt spray distribution and freely adjustable settlement.
• Working room temperature range:RT+5℃~50℃ (The setting value cannot be lower than the current ambient temperature); Saturated barrel temperature: +40°C~+63°C;
• Brine temperature: preheated by laboratory temperature; Temperature uniformity: ≤ ±2°C; Temperature fluctuation: ≤ ±1°C;
• Test time: 0-99,999 M adjustable; Settlement: 1-2ml/80cm²/h;
• Spray method: NSS (neutral) test, AASS (acidic) test, CASS (copper acceleration) test, custom test, programmable test, each test can choose continuous spray or intermittent spray (according to industry standards). The ratio of each test solution has a corresponding explanation in the test setting interface.
• Sample holder: at an angle of 15 to 30 degrees from the vertical surface (with sample standard placed). Other irregular samples are recommended to remain tilted. The V-groove has a single weighing capacity of 3KG, and the O-bar has a single bearing capacity of 5KG. It is strictly forbidden to place samples under heavy weight.
Ceritifications and honors
Production line machine
Company cooperative partners