||Temperature Humidity Test Together
||Salt Spray Corrosion Test Machine
||Digital Type / Touch Screen Type
|Single Package Size::
||Single Gross Weight::
ASTM B117 Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber,
NSS Cyclic Corrosion Test Chamber,
NSS Salt Spray Corrosion Test Machine
ASTM B-117 Standard Cyclic Corrosion Test NSS Salt Spray Corrosion Test Machine Price
What is metal coating salt spray test chamber?
Salt spray corrosion test machine is used to inspect salt corrosion ability of materials and protective layers through simulating ocean climate, compare process quality for similar protective layers.
How many test methods does salt spray test chamber have?
There are four test methods as following mentioned:
- NSS test (neutral salt spray test) is the widely used accelerated corrosion test method. It adops 5% saline solution with PH value of 6~7, test temperature is 35℃, precipitation of salt spray is 1~2ml/80cm/hr.
- ASS test (acetic acid salt spray test) is developed based on NSS test. Adding some glacial acetic acid into saline solution, and make the PH value of solution to be 3, then solution becomes acidic solution, so does salt fog. Its corrosion speed is 3 times faster than NSS test.
- CASS test(copper-accelerated acetic acid-salt spray test) is a kind of fast salt spray corrosion test, add some copper salt into saline solution, test temperature is 50℃, its corrosion speed is about 8 times than the NSS test.
- Alternating salt spray test is a kind of composite salt spray/fog test, it is actually a neutral salt spray test and constant temperaure humidity test, mainly used for cavity type product, through infiltration of wet environment, make the salt fog corrosion not only on the surface of the product, also occure interior product. Using this method, users can inspect electrical performance and mechanical performance of product under the condition of salt fog and hot wet.
|Inner chamber size W×H×D(cm)
|Exterior chamber size W×H×D(cm)
||Room temperature to +50℃,±0.5℃
|Air saturation barrel
||Brine tank temperature~63℃,±0.5℃
|Brine tank temperature
||Brine tank temperature~50℃,±0.5℃
|Saturated air pressure(kgm2)
|PH value of Copper acetate
||Exterior chamber material
|Interior chamber material
||Air acid (base)liquid
||SUS#Stainless steel high-speed heater
||Hydrometer,salt meter,mist collector,glass bar
||Digital electronic indicator+SSR+PID
||Over-heat protection circuit breaker, dehydration and over-heat prevention mechanism,overload indicator
||AC 1phase 220V 50/60Hz
||Non-standard or special requirements are all welcome
Installation requirement for water and pressure
- Water quality requirement: industrial water or tap water with filter(filtered water PH is 6.5~7.2 ), or use pure water(Attention: mineral water contains minerals and can not use).
- pressure requirement: water pressure 1~3kg to ensure normal filling water.
- interface requirement: water inlet need use hose to connect with seal ring fixed in order to prevent leakage.
Certification and honor