|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||1-25 days,to be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200 Piece/Pieces per Month|
|Inner Box Size::||W400*H500*D400mm||Carton Size::||W1050*H1650*D980mm|
|Temperature Range::||-70 ° C To 150 ° C||Controller Accuracy::||Temperature: 0.1℃ / Humidity 0.5RH|
|Temperature Deviation::||≤ ± 2 ℃||Heating Time::||About 4 Degrees / Min Minutes (non-load Non-linear)|
|Cooling Time::||About 1 Degree / Min Minutes (no-load Nonlinearity)||Humidity Range::||20% To 98% R.H.|
Temperature Alternating Benchtop Thermal Chamber,
Damp Heat Benchtop Environmental Test Chamber,
Constant Benchtop Environmental Test Chamber
High And Low Temperature Alternating Damp Heat Test Chamber Constant Temperature And Humidity
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is used to test various performance indexes of electronic products, materials, electrical engineering, instruments and meters under high and low temperature or humid and hot environments. Why do electronic products need constant temperature and humidity environmental test? With the rapid development of modern industrial technology, the application fields of electronic and electrical products are becoming wider and wider, and the environmental conditions they are subjected to are becoming more and more complex and diverse. Only by reasonably stipulating the environmental conditions of the product and choosing the correct environmental protection measures for the product can the product be protected from damage during storage and transportation, and safe and reliable during use. Therefore, artificial simulation of electronic and electrical products.
Environmental testing is to ensure that it is safe and reliable in all aspects of production, transportation, and use. Performing artificial environmental tests on electronic and electrical products before leaving the factory is an important part of ensuring quality. Therefore, environmental test conditions, precision instrument testing equipment technical solutions, test methods, and test equipment conform to standards are of great importance. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is one of the main tests of the artificial three defenses, and its application is becoming more and more extensive, and it is also being valued by more and more military products, scientific research institutions, universities and other research institutions.
This series of constant temperature and humidity test chamber is suitable for the reliability test of various industrial products. It has the characteristics of temperature control accuracy and wide control range. Its performance indicators conform to GB5188.8.131.52.6-95 "Environmental Test Equipment for Electrical and Electronic Products"
The basic parameter verification method low temperature, high temperature, constant damp heat, alternating damp heat test equipment" requirements.
fulfill the standard:
Test A: Low temperature test method.
Test B: High temperature test method.
High temperature life test.
GBJ150.3 (MIL-STD-810D) high temperature test method.
GJB150.4 (MIL-STD-810D) low temperature test method.
1. Studio size: W50×H50×D40cm (stainless steel plate SUS304#)
2. Approximate outer box size: W105×H145×D105 cm (advantage imported stainless steel plate)
3. Insulation material: rigid Polurethane foam + glass wool
1.1. Single piece door, left open, handle on the right
2.1. Product observation window 34×26×4cm three-layer vacuum layer
3.1 Embedded non-reaction flat handle
4.1 Door hinge: SUS#304
5.1 Lamp in the test chamber 11W
6.1 Silicone foam strips 2
7.1 Electric heating automatic defogging device 1 set
5.Temperature range: -70℃~150℃
Technical scheme of precision instrument testing equipment
1. Temperature fluctuation: ≤1℃
2. Temperature uniformity: ≤2℃.
3. The lowest temperature limit: -70℃
4. Heating time: about 40 minutes from room temperature to 150℃ (non-linear)
5. Cooling time: from room temperature to -20°C for about 60 minutes (non-linear)
6. Humidity range: -70%~95%R.H.
7.Humidity fluctuation: ±1%R.H
8. Humidity uniformity: ±2.0%R.H.
2.The main controller adopts the original imported Korean TEMI580 Chinese and English dual-loop high-precision LCD touch temperature and humidity controller. The controller uses a liquid crystal display, which can display setting parameters, running time, heater working status, and PID parameter self-tuning function. The preparation of the control program adopts the man-machine dialogue mode, and the automatic operation function of the refrigerator can be realized only by setting the temperature. The control system has a complete detection device that can automatically perform detailed fault display and alarm.
3. User program capacity: 120 groups × 120 segments.
4. Operation mode: program operation, fixed value operation.
5. Program time: IS—99H is optional.
6. Controllable temperature range: -70℃~+150.0℃.
7. Controllable humidity range: 20%~98%RH (the humidity below 20℃ and above 90℃ is not displayed).
8. Controller accuracy: temperature: 0.1℃ / humidity 0.5RH.
9. Controller resolution: temperature: 0.1℃/humidity 0.5RH.
10. Accumulative timer of equipment working time.
11. The temperature sensor is made of DIN PT-100Ω SUS#316 stainless steel (platinum sensor).
12. The independent over-temperature protector and Fengming device will automatically sound if there is a fault.
13. The fixed conditions can be set for a time of 0-9999 H, and fixed or alternating conditions can be set arbitrarily.
14. With nine-point fault warning and a simple repair method (TROUBLE SHOOTING), the machine cannot be turned on if the fault is not eliminated.
Technical scheme of precision instrument testing equipment
1. Rising and cooling can be used for slope control, and has the function of self-correcting temperature reference point.
2. The temperature control adopts P.I.D. + S.S.R. system synchronous coordinated control, which can improve the stability and life of the control components and interfaces. (Japan Omron).
3. It has the function of P.I.D. automatic calculation, which can reduce the inconvenience caused by manual setting.
Power supply equipment and precautions
Power supply: AC220V 3Φ 4KW 50Hz
Allowable voltage range: ±5% of the rated value (but the operating range is ±10%)
Maximum load capacity: 4 KW
Maximum current: 15A
When placing the cabinet, the distance from the wall should be greater than 100 mm.
Temperature over-rise preventer (protect the tested product and test box)
High-speed circuit protector (protection heating)
Motor (blower•refrigerator) overload thermal relay (protect blower and refrigerator overload) refrigerating machine high pressure switch (protect compressor, extend service life)
BOTO GROUP Ltd. is a private enterprise integrating R&D, production, OEM and sales of scientific and technological equipment manufacturing. Proficient in the production, development and upgrading of various non-standard instruments and automatic instruments. The factory covers an area of 26,666 square meters, headquartered in Shanghai, has several offices in China, the factory annual output of about 2000 sets of equipment. Since the establishment of the company, the company is committed to providing customers with quality products and services, and has been praised by customers.
In the domestic market, we have many end customers, third-party testing institutions, research institutes, leading enterprises in different industries, and some agents. For the overseas market, we hope to find more general agents, distributors and importers to cooperate together.
The factory has the ability to calibrate, and the customer can also designate a third party organization to calibrate and issue a calibration report.
We control quality from the materials, electronic parts, controller,comppressor, solenoid valve, and many parts of the products.
During the whole business process, we offer Consultative Selling service.
1) Customer inquiry process:
Discussing testing requirements and technical details, suggested suitable products to customer to confirm. Then quote most suitable price according to customer requirements.
2) Specifications customize process:
Drawing related drawings to confirm with customer for customized requirements. Offer reference photos to show the products appearance. Then, confirm the final solution and confirm final price with customer.
3) Production and delivery process:
We will produce the machines according to confirmed PO requirements. Offering photos to show production process.
After finish production, offer photos to customer to confirm again with the machine. Then do own factory calibration or third party calibration(as customer requirements). Check and test all the details and then arrange packing.
Deliver the products in confirmed shipping time and inform customer.
4) Installation and after sale service:
Defines installing those products in the field and providing after-sales support.