|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BT Thermal Test Chamber|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||1-15 days,to be negotiated|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
|Relative Humidity(Temp&Humi):||RH20%-98% (10%~98% Customize)||Temp Range:||-70°C ~ 150°C (100°C Customize) A:0°C B: -20°C C: -40°C D: -60°C E: -70°C|
|Heat-up Time(min):||1°C~15°C/min(Linear Or Non-linear)||Pull-down Time(min):||1°C~15°C/min(Linear Or Non-linear)|
|Temp Fluctuation:||±0.5°C||Temp Uniformity:||±1°C|
|Temp&Humi Deviation:||±1°C /±3%RH||Power Source:||AC:220V/380V 50/60Hz|
|Refrigerator:||French Tecumseh||Condensing Way:||Air-cooled Or Water-cooled|
Constant Temperature Climatic Test Chamber,
RH20% Humidity Test Chamber,
BT Thermal Test Chamber
Constant Temperature Humidity Environmental Climatic Test Chamber
The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is used to test various performance indexes of electronic products, materials, electrical engineering, instruments and meters under high and low temperature or humid and hot environments. Why do electronic products need constant temperature and humidity environmental test? With the rapid development of modern industrial technology, the application fields of electronic and electrical products are becoming wider and wider, and the environmental conditions they are subjected to are becoming more and more complex and diverse. Only by reasonably stipulating the environmental conditions of the product and choosing the correct environmental protection measures for the product can the product be protected from damage during storage and transportation, and safe and reliable during use.
Therefore, artificial simulation of electronic and electrical products. Environmental testing is to ensure that it is safe and reliable in all aspects of production, transportation, and use. Performing artificial environmental tests on electronic and electrical products before leaving the factory is an indispensable and important link for quality assurance. Therefore, whether environmental test conditions, test methods, and test equipment comply with standards is of great importance. The constant temperature and humidity test chamber is one of the main tests of the artificial three defenses, and its application is becoming more and more extensive, and it is also being valued by more and more military products, scientific research institutions, universities and other research institutions.
This series of constant temperature and humidity test chambers is suitable for the reliability test of various industrial products. It has the characteristics of temperature control accuracy and wide control range. Its performance indicators comply with GB5184.108.40.206.6-95 "Method for Verification of Basic Parameters of Environmental Test Equipment for Electrical and Electronic Products" Low temperature, high temperature, constant damp heat, alternating damp heat test equipment" requirements.
Fulfill the standard:
Test A: Low temperature test method.
Test B: High temperature test method.
High temperature life test.
GBJ150.3 (MIL-STD-810D) high temperature test method.
GJB150.4 (MIL-STD-810D) low temperature test method.
1. Studio size: W60×H75×D50cm (stainless steel plate SUS304#)
2. Approximate outer box size: W115×H170×D115 cm (advantageous imported stainless steel plate)
3. Thermal insulation material: rigid Polurethane foam + glass wool
4. Box door: a. Single-piece door, left open, handle on the right
b. Product observation window 34×26×4cm three-layer vacuum layer
c. Embedded non-reaction flat handle
d. Door hinge: SUS#304
e. Lighting lamp in the test chamber 11W
f. Silicone styrofoam strips 2
g. Electric heating automatic defogging device 1 set
5. Temperature range: -40℃~150℃
6. Temperature fluctuation: ≤1℃
7. Temperature uniformity: ≤2℃.
8. The lowest temperature limit: -40℃
Technical solution for precision instrument testing equipment
9. Heating time: about 40 minutes from room temperature to 150℃ (non-linear)
10. Cooling time: from room temperature to -40°C for about 60 minutes (non-linear)
11. Humidity range: -40%~95%R.H.
12.Humidity fluctuation: ±1%R.H
13.Humidity uniformity: ±2.0%R.H.
1. Main configuration:
The main controller adopts the original imported Korean TEMI580 Chinese and English dual-loop high-precision LCD touch temperature and humidity controller. The controller uses a liquid crystal display, which can display setting parameters, running time, and
Heater working status, PID parameter self-tuning function. The preparation of the control program adopts man-machine dialogue,
Only need to set the temperature, the automatic operation function of the refrigerator can be realized. The control system has complete detection
The device can automatically perform detailed fault display and alarm.
2. User program capacity: 120 groups * 120 segments.
3. Operation mode: program operation, fixed value operation.
4. Program time: IS—99H is optional.
5. Controllable temperature range: -40℃~+150.0℃.
6. Controllable humidity range: 20%~98%RH (the humidity below 20℃ and above 90℃ is not displayed).
7. Controller accuracy: temperature: 0.1℃ / humidity 0.5RH.
8. Controller resolution: temperature: 0.1℃/ humidity 0.5RH.
9. Accumulative timer of equipment working time.
10. The temperature sensor is made of DIN PT-100Ω SUS#316 stainless steel (platinum sensor).
11. The independent over-temperature protector and Fengming device will automatically sound if there is a failure.
12. The fixed condition can be set to time 0-9999 H, and fixed or alternating conditions can be set arbitrarily.
13. With nine fault warnings and a simple repair method (TROUBLE SHOOTING), the machine cannot be turned on if the fault is not eliminated.
14. Rising and cooling can be used for slope control, and has the function of self-correcting temperature reference point.
15. The temperature control adopts P.I.D. + S.S.R. system synchronization and coordinated control, which can improve the stability and life of the control components and interfaces. (Japan Omron).
Technical solution for precision instrument testing equipment
16. With the function of P.I.D. automatic calculation, it can reduce the inconvenience caused by manual setting. Other configuration
Company and factory profile
BOTO GROUP is a professional manufacturer of various kinds of testing equipment over 20 years.
BOTO products are widely used in paper products, packaging, ink printing, adhesive tapes, bags,
footwear, leather products, environment, toys, baby products, hardware, electronic products,
plastic products, rubber products and other industries, and applicable to all scientific research units,
quality inspection institutions and academic fields.
BOTO deals with customers from more than 150 countries and regions. Meanwhile, we are committed to cooperate with different dealers in different countries and regions in order to offer better service. Our mission is to help every customers establish testing labs to ensure the quality of their products.
Our company will continue to develop, innovate and keep faith. We combine with the international testing standards and the specific demands of customers that may establish a new banner in Chinese testing industry.
We control quality from the materials, electronic parts, controller,comppressor, solenoid valve, and many parts of the products.
The certificate is valid until June 17, 2024
During the whole business process, we offer Consultative Selling service.
1) Customer inquiry process:
Discussing testing requirements and technical details, suggested suitable products to customer to confirm. Then quote most suitable price according to customer requirements.
2) Specifications customize process:
Drawing related drawings to confirm with customer for customized requirements. Offer reference photos to show the products appearance. Then, confirm the final solution and confirm final price with customer.
3) Production and delivery process:
We will produce the machines according to confirmed PO requirements. Offering photos to show production process.
After finish production, offer photos to customer to confirm again with the machine. Then do own factory calibration or third party calibration(as customer requirements). Check and test all the details and then arrange packing.
Deliver the products in confirmed shipping time and inform customer.
4) Installation and after sale service:
Defines installing those products in the field and providing after-sales support.