Climatic Chamber Manufacturer -70 To +150c Temperature Humidity Environmental Test Climatic Chambers
Temperature and Humidity Test Chamber is used to test the performance of materials in various environments and test the heat resistance, cold resistance, dry resistance and humidity resistance of various materials. Suitable for testing the quality of products such as electronics, electrical appliances, mobile phones, communications, meters, vehicles, plastic products, metals,food, chemicals, building materials, medical care, aerospace, etc.
TEST CHAMBER APPLICATIONS
1. To simulate test environment with different temperature and humidity
2. Cyclic test includes climatic conditions: holding test, cooling-off test, heating-up test, moistening test and drying test…
3. Cable port with flexible silicone plug for cable routing to provide the condition of test unit under operation
4. Uncover test unit weakness in a short-term test with accelerated time effect
TEST CHAMBER DESIGN FEATURES
1. High performance and quiet operation (68 dBA)
2. Space-saving designed for flush installation to wall
3. Full thermal break around doorframe
4. One 50mm diameter cable port o left, with flexible silicone plug
5. Accurate wet/dry-bulb humidity measurement system for easy maintain
TEST CHAMBER PROGRAMMABLE CONTROLLER
1. PLC controller for test chamber
2. Step types include: ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, and end
3. RS-232 interface to connect computer for output
This Chamber can simulate different environment condition. It's appropriate for testing material performance, such as resist heat, resist dry, resist humidity and resist cold. That can define performance of material.
Mainly used in national defense industry, aviation industry, automotive parts, electronic components, plastics industry, food industry and other related product development, straightening management engineering test specifications. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. The import of compressors and refrigeration accessories by the well-known brands in the national boundaries ensures the stability of the refrigeration system.
2. The cause of the faults can be displayed and the reason is easy to exclude.
3. The special air supply cycle design, the temperature and humidity distribution uniformity is good.
4. The whole series of imported microcomputer controllers are colored. Color touch screen, Chinese and English system, can be used as a function of setting the city value. It can show the cause of the trouble, exclude easy, super quiet design, effectively reduce the running noise of the equipment, and
5. Super quiet design, effectively reduce the running noise of the equipment.
6. Multiple safety protection, refrigerant high voltage protection, compressor overload protection, current overload protection, overtemperature protection, leakage protection.
Standards: GB/T2423/5170/10586, JIS C60068, ASTM D4714, CNS3625/12565/12566
1. Use the high precision microcomputer touch temperature and humidity controller with high stability of platinum resistance to temperature and wind speed in the circulatory system of temperature and humidity test.
2. Control temperature&humidity well-distributed, precisely and steady.
3. Completely independent system separate for testing in high temperature, low temperature and constant temperature&humidity environment.
Benchtops Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber, High Temperature Test Chamber, Dry Oven, Alternating Temperature Test Chamber, Alternating Temperature & Humidity Test Chamber, Temperature Rapid Change Test Chamber, Temperature & Humidity Rapid Change Test Chamber, Alternating Temperature Alternating Humidity Rapid Change, Thermal shock Test Chamber(Two-zone, Three-zone), Large Walk-in Test Room
● To simulate test environment with different temperature and humidity
● Cyclic test includes climatic conditions: holding test, cooling-off test, heating-up test, moistening test and drying test…
● Cable port with flexible silicone plug for cable routing to provide the condition of test unit under operation
● Uncover test unit weakness in a short-term test with accelerated time effect
|Temp and Hum Range
A:-20°C~150°C B: -40°C~150°C C: -60°C~150°C D: -70°C~150°C
Chamber Design Features
● High performance and quiet operation (68 dBA)
● Space-saving designed for flush installation to wall
● Full thermal break around doorframe
● One 50mm diameter cable port o left, with flexible silicone plug
● Direct water supply connection for continuous operation
● Accurate wet/dry-bulb humidity measurement system for easy maintain
● PIC controller for test chamber
● Step types include: ramp, soak, jump, auto-start, and end
● RS-232 interface to connect computer for output
1. Small size, special design and overlapping, not occupying planar space, suitable for laboratory use.
2. Low power consumption, energy saving and consumption reduction; low noise, low radiation, green
3. High efficiency, communication mode using Qualcomm software F4 controller to complete a variety
of tests at the same time.
Component & Spare Parts Used for the Chamber
TECUMSEH compressor DANFOSS Filter
DANFOSS expansion valve AIRMENDER Gas Liquid Separators
During the whole business process, we offer Consultative Selling service.
1) Customer inquiry process:
Discussing testing requirements and technical details, suggested suitable products to customer to confirm. Then quote most suitable price according to customer requirements.
2) Specifications customize process:
Drawing related drawings to confirm with customer for customized requirements. Offer reference photos to show the products appearance. Then, confirm the final solution and confirm final price with customer.
3) Production and delivery process:
We will produce the machines according to confirmed PO requirements. Offering photos to show production process.
After finish production, offer photos to customer to confirm again with the machine. Then do own factory calibration or third party calibration(as customer requirements). Check and test all the details and then arrange packing.
Deliver the products in confirmed shipping time and inform customer.