Temperature humidity walk in test chamber is used for providing large parts of the finished products, semi-finished products, large temperature and humidity test environmental equipment to the industry.
Walk-in climatic test chamber is widely applied for quality inspection for all types of electric products, electric appliance, and products from communication, instrument, automobile, plastic, metal, food, chemical, building materials, medical and aerospace industries by constant high low temperature change, damp heat etc environment simulation reliability test.
1) Direct factory with 10+ years manufacturing experience in test equipment.
2) Products are in accordance with ASTM, IEC, ISO, JIS and other international standard.
3) Overseas technical and onsite installation support, have been 8 countries, such as America, Turkey, Australia etc.
4) Professional R&D staff with more than 5 years experience in this filed.
Customer Support Services
Ø Training (Training customer employees)
Ø Preventative maintenance
Ø Replacement parts
Ø Assistance via phone or internet
Ø On-site diagnosis and repair/online diagnosis and repair
1. Outside SECC steel, fine powder coating treatment; Inner SUS#304 stainless steel;
2. Use new high temperature resistant long shaft motor;
3 Turbine fan;
4. Silicone forced tight;
5. Overtemperature protection, super load automatic power system;
6. Circulation system: air force level cycle;
7. Heating system:PID+S.S.R;
8. The thermostat: PID microcomputer control, automatic constant temperature, temperature quickly compensation function;
9. Timer: temperature to time, when the power failure alarm indication;
10. According to customer demand matching glass window can be customized according to customer specifications specified.
This machine is designed specially for drying of material which is thermo-sensitive or decompounded and oxidative easily. It can be filled with inert gases, which is especially for a rapid drying of some compound material.
||10m3 , 15m3 , 20m3, 30m3, 50m3, 100m3 , as per customer Requirements
||±0.1 °C , ±0.1%R.H. / ±1.5 °C ,±5.0%R.H.
||±1.0 °C , ±2.0%R.H./±0.5 °C , ±3.0%R.H.
||5.0 °C /minute
||SUS#304 Stainless Steel
||High-temperature high-density amino acid ethyl ester foam insulation materials
||Water-cooled / two-stage compressor
||No fuse switch, compressor overload switch, high and low pressure protective switch, over-humidity-temperature protective switches, fuses, warning system
||Recorder(option), view window, 50mm diameter testing hole, PL lamp, clapboard, Dry and wet gauze ball
||Touch screen programmable controller
||France's Tecumseh Brand or Germany Bitzer
||1Φ 220VAC±10% 50/60Hz & 3Φ 380VAC±10% 50/60Hz