Phone Number : +0086-13761261677
WhatsApp : +008613761261677
June 10, 2021
In order to better achieve the purpose of the test, the maintenance of the test equipment is very important in daily life. Proper maintenance can not only increase the service life of the equipment, but also indirectly improve the stability and reliability of the equipment test. The repair and maintenance of the test box is mainly There are the following points:
1. Adhere to professional management by dedicated personnel: Units with conditions should send dedicated personnel to the supplier's factory for training and learning from time to time to obtain more professional maintenance and repair experience and capabilities.
2. Regularly (every 3 months) cleaning the condenser: For compressors that adopt air-cooled cooling, the condensing fan should be regularly overhauled, and the condenser should be decontaminated and dust-removed to ensure good ventilation and heat exchange performance; for the compressor In the case of water-cooled cooling, in addition to ensuring the inlet water pressure and inlet temperature, the corresponding flow rate must be ensured, and the inside of the condenser must be cleaned and descaled regularly to obtain its continuous heat exchange performance.
3. Regularly (every 3 months) cleaning the evaporator (dehumidifier): due to the different cleanliness levels of the test products, under the action of forced air circulation, a lot of small particles such as dust will condense on the evaporator (dehumidifier), which should be carried out regularly Clean.
4. Cleaning and balancing of the circulating fan and condenser fan: similar to cleaning the evaporator, because the working environment of the test chamber is different, there will be a lot of small particles such as dust on the circulating fan and the condenser fan, and it should be cleaned regularly .
5. Equipped with equipment to adjust the temperature of the laboratory: We recommend that it be placed in a relatively benign temperature environment. Our empirical temperature value is 8℃~23℃. For laboratories that do not have this condition, they must be equipped with appropriate air conditioners. (Air-cooled) or cooling tower (water-cooled).
6. Waterway and humidifier cleaning: If the waterway is not smooth and the humidifier is fouled, it will easily cause the humidifier to dry out, which may damage the humidifier. Therefore, the waterway and humidifier must be cleaned regularly.
7. After each test, set the temperature near the ambient temperature, work for about 30 minutes, then cut off the power supply, and wipe clean the inner wall of the working chamber.
8. Maintenance principle: Since the environmental test chamber is basically composed of multiple electrical, refrigeration and mechanical systems, once the equipment has problems, the entire equipment should be inspected and analyzed comprehensively and systematically. Generally speaking, the process of analysis and judgment can be "outside" and then "in", that is, first eliminate external factors, such as cooling water, power supply, etc., after completely eliminating external factors, according to the failure phenomenon, the equipment is first systematically decomposed, and then Comprehensive analysis and judgment of the system, you can use the backward method to find the cause of the fault: first, check whether there is a problem with the electrical system according to the electrical wiring diagram, and finally find whether there is a problem with the refrigeration system. Before clarifying the cause of the failure, you must not disassemble or replace parts, so as not to cause unnecessary trouble.
9. If the product is not used for long-term shutdown, the product should be energized every half a month, and the energization time should not be less than 1 hour.
10. If the equipment needs to be relocated, it is best to proceed under the guidance of our company's technicians to avoid unnecessary damage or damage to the equipment.
※These are the stories of how to maintenance the test box, fans, have you learned it