|Temperature Stability（℃）:||≤±0.2||Temperature Uniformity（℃）:||≤±0.3|
|Timing Range:||1～9999 Min Or Without Timing||CO2 Range:||0～20%|
|Humidity Method:||Natural Vaporization||Power Supply:||AC220V,50HZ|
Natural Vaporization Co2 Incubator,
Carbon Dioxide Co2 Incubator,
SUS304 Co2 Incubator
cell culture co2 incubator with manufacturer price
Carbon dioxide cell incubator is a device for in vitro culture of cells/tissues by simulating a growth environment similar to that of cells/tissues in biological bodies in the incubator. The incubator requires stable temperature, stable CO2 level, constant pH, and high relative saturation humidity.
Scope of applycation
Carbon dioxide cell incubator for medical institutions for cell, tissue, bacteria culture.
1. Material of the outer box: plastic sprayed on the surface of cold-rolled steel plate; Internal material: SUS304 stainless steel plate.
2. Adopt water jacket structure, strong heat preservation.
3. The inner box is equipped with a fan to form a micro air circulation to improve the uniformity of temperature and CO2 concentration in the box.
4. The door switch is installed. When the door is opened, the fan, CO2 inlet valve and heating will be automatically closed to reduce the pollution caused by outside air entering the box, and reduce the loss of electricity and gas.
5. LED display of P.I.D temperature controller, accurate temperature control, using three sets of temperature probes respectively control box temperature, water temperature and door temperature, appropriate door temperature control is conducive to the condensation of water vapor on the toughened glass door, reduce the box probability of contamination.
6. WJ-3 series adopts imported infrared carbon dioxide sensor, not affected by temperature and humidity changes, suitable for frequent use occasions of opening and closing doors.
7. Independent external temperature protection device. In line with GB/T 18268.1-2010 measurement, control and laboratory use of electrical equipment electromagnetic compatibility requirements.
|Timing Range||1～9999min or without timing|
|Humidity Method||Natural Vaporization|
|Chamber Size (W×D×H)cm||50×50×65|